Our Wellness plan
10 Steps to Optimum Health
Reaching optimal health is a multi-dimensional process: From the quality of the air, water and food we in-take, to the supplemental nutrition and detoxification aids that we choose; from the proper exercise, to the positive and clear attitude we hold in our everyday lives.
If you're currently facing a health challenge two dimensions need to be deeply addressed, and those are Toxicity & Deficiency.
Our wellness program is designed to target each all those aspects. Click on each title to expand the subject and feel free to contact us with your questions.
1. Optimize Your Nutrition
Optimize your Nutrition, Eliminate Congestion & Fermentation:
Food is your first medicine. Be mindful on what you eat using this guideline:
"Eat only what grows with the sun". Bellow are several films that reflect on the adverse effects of processed foods:
- Eliminate processed, long shelf life & overcooked foods from your diet.
- Eat only natural, clean, organic, Non GMO, fresh, vital & alive food.
- Avoid overeating & eat only when hungry. Become aware of emotional eating.
- Avoid food combining, eat simple:
- Avoid carbohydrates and proteins together.
- Eat fruits alone, citrus and melons by themselves.
- Nuts is small amounts and combined with greens.
- Avoid drinking while eating
- Supplement with whole food nutrition & Superfoods:
- Assist digestion and nutrients absorption with Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics:
2. Improve your Hydration
Getting the proper hydration assures that toxins are flushed out of the system and eliminated. When the body experiences dehydration the toxic waste is dumped instead into the soft tissues, fats, joints and muscles.
Guideline: Drink half your weight in ounces (ten 8oz glasses for a 160 pound body weight) of Clean, Pure Water a day. Add 1/2 tsp of Pink Salt to every other glass of water to increase absorption and electrolytes. Learn about the importance of increasing Cellular Hydration Here
- If you are on city water you will want Purify, Alkalinize & Ionize it with a good water filter and ideally with and ionizer like:
- Increase Cellular Hydration and Neutralize Chlorine with:
- Increase cellular hydration + pH + energy + neutralize free radicals with:
3. Neutralize & Remove Toxicity
Neutralize & Remove Toxicity:
...and start feeling better right away!
- Take Antioxidants like Asea, Lypo Spheric Vitamin C, Microhydrin and/or Protandim
- Add Oxygen Elements Max to water to increase tissue oxygenation
- Drink 1Qt of fresh juice every day.
- Remove Dental Amalgams (Mercury poisoning, Silver fillings) from your mouth.
Many people don't realize the "silver" amalgam fillings are 50% mercury. The World Health Organization has concluded that dental fillings contribute more mercury to a person's body than all other sources of mercury combined. Mercury is a powerful poison in fact Mercury is the most toxic, non-radioactive element on the earth.
Published research demonstrates that mercury is more toxic than lead, cadmium or arsenic. No amount of exposure to mercury vapor can be considered harmless. Most medical and scientific researchers have called for a ban on the use of mercury in all products. However, the potential harmful effects of mercury fillings have been ignored by the U.S. Government. Due to its poisonous nature, mercury can adversely affect the immune, urinary, cardiac, respiratory and digestive systems. Under laboratory conditions, mercury has produced brain cell deterioration identical to that seen in victims of Alzheimer's disease.
Here are a few videos that explain the issue:
- Dangers of Dental Amalgams
- Dr. Mercola Interviews Charlie Brown
- Mercury Fillings - Hippocrates Institute
- Smoking Teeth - IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology)
What to do?
- Don't put anything on your skin that you would not eat. Click here Amazon Herbs line of Cosmetics
- Wear natural fibers & use natural products.
- Avoid Stress & Negative thinking - Love what you do, do what you Love.
4. Recharge your Biological Battery
Recharge your Biological Battery, improve your body efficiency:
- Test your pH: Testing your pH is a fast way to check your body overall health. It is essential to keep a balanced pH which is directly correlated with electrolytes & mineral concentration. If the body becomes de-mineralized, its capacity of conducting bio-chemical reactions, becomes compromised. Learn more about pH, the relationship with your health and and how to test it here
- Additionally you can use a device like Q2 Detox – Energy SPA to recharge your biological battery.
5. Cleanse & Detox
Cleanse & Detox your organs:
- Add Fresh Juices daily and/or try Juice Fasting 1 day a week
- Have a Green Drink everyday.
- Move your bowels twice a day. If less consider:
- Cleanse your Colon at least twice a year: (Learn about the importance of cleansing the colon
- Colo-Vada Plus Cleanse (14 days)
- Cleanse Heavy metals & Radiation: Try Zeolite powder for removal from intestines and Natural Cellular Defense for removal from Kidneys.
- Liver Cleansing: Coffee Enemas & Liver/Gallbladder Flush
- Kidneys/Bladder Cleanse
- Blood: Active Systemic Enzymes, HCL Therapy.
- Lymph: Use your Rebounder every day and read about the Lympatic Cleanse here.
- Skin: Skin brushing, Sauna, hydrotherapy.
6. Build & Repair
Build & Repair: Abundance of building blocks:
- Stem Cell Enhancers are supplements that stimulate your own body natural release of stem cells from the bone marrow. Click here for more information on Stem Cells & Wellness.
- Vitamins & minerals,
- Amino acids
Exercise, Sweat, Hot & Cold Hydrotherapy:
The lymphatic system, since it doesn't have a pump to move its fluid, depends on our own movement to circulate. Hence exercise is an integral part of any wellness program.
Consider al least the the following:
8. Spend more Time in Nature
Replenish your negative ions by getting lots of time in Nature!
Modern living has proven adverse effects to the human bio-field. The constant proximity to electronics disturbs our human bio-field making us vulnerable to physical imbalances. May be you experienced it under the influence of fluorescent lights or computers & TVs.
Did you know that the Earth is the greatest Antioxidant? Walking barefoot 30 minutes a day directly on the earth (grass, dirt, sand or unfinished concrete) is a great way of replenishing our depleted electrones.
Not only nature replenishes our depleted negative ions but also being under the sun is essential for several processes including the synthesis if vitamin D and its correlation with calcium absorption. Spend at least 20 minutes daily with 2/3 of your body uncovered between 10am-2pm.
Get out and be in nature as often as you can!
9. Rest & Relaxation
Get lots of Rest & Relaxation:
Rest & Relaxation is an integral part of any healing process as it is during rest that the healing & repair process of our body (parasympathetic nervous system) gets call into action.Make sure that you balance your periods of activity and stimulation with periods of R&R and silence. Consider visiting a retreat/healing center and/or the following:
- Sound Healing
10. Spiritual Practice
Maintain an Positive Emotional, Psychological and Spiritual Vibration:
- Avoid negative thinking
- Avoid Stress: 95% of illnesses can be traced back to stress.
- Meditate: Meditation is the mental and spiritual cleanse. Do it daily. Close your eyes, watch and feel yourself.
- Yoga: Is a spiritual and physical cleanse. Yoga clears energetic blocks in the body assisting the healing process and supporting overall health.