- What is it?
- Why Probiotics?
- Candida Test
- More Info
What is FiveLac?
FiveLac is a powerful, enhanced probiotic formulation of five potent microflora in a lemon-powder base. This product contains all that Threelac contains plus two additional microflora.
FiveLac Replenishes Friendly Flora by providing selected beneficial microflora to the intestinal tract promoting intestinal health.
Packaged in individual sachets with a pleasant lemon taste, Fivelac fits conveniently into your active lifestyle.
Probiotics may be a safe, cost-effective, "natural" approach that may help act as a barrier against microbial infection such as yeast overgrowth.
This Probiotic Powerhouse may be a valuable part of a healthy diet, and may play an important role in sustaining overall intestinal health. The prevalence of intestinal imbalance makes a focus on probiotics essential. Prevention of overgrowth before it occurs is clearly the better alternative.
Why do we need Probiotics?
Probiotics are a valuable part of a healthy diet, and may play an important role in sustaining overall intestinal health. The prevalence of intestinal imbalances makes a focus on probiotics essential. Prevention of imbalance before it occurs is clearly the better alternative.
Probiotics may be a safe, cost-effective, "natural" approach that may help act as a barrier against microbial infection.
For over a decade FiveLac & ThreeLac have provided selected beneficial microflora to the intestinal tract for the purpose of replenishing needed friendly flora to promote intestinal health.
Benefits of Fivelac:
FiveLac helps maintain the balance of the intestinal flora and provides temporary relief from occasional yeast and fungus overgrowth.
Benefits of Ideal Intestinal Micro-Flora Friendly flora perform a number of constructive functions in the intestinal tract. One main function is to help prevent occasional good/bad flora imbalance. The "good" flora do this by crowding out the "bad" in the intestinal tract. Some common indicators of flora imbalance may be: Melancholy, Anxiety, Irritability, Heartburn, Indigestion, Lethargy, Extreme food and environmental allergies i.e. Lactose intolerance, Acne, Dry skin, Itching, Jock itch, Genital health.
A person with ideal intestinal micro-flora has healthy bacteria to assist with the relief of occasional yeast and fungus overgrowth.
Most people experience great temporary relief by taking FiveLac™:
- It helps maintain intestinal flora that are essential for efficient digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- Contains Five strains of live lactic acid bacteria that may help to help temporarily rid the body of overactive yeast and fungi. No other product on the market today contains this exclusive formulation.
- It's effectiveness is the micro-encapsulation process that gets the live bacteria safely past the acidic environment of the stomach and into the intestines.
- FiveLac™’s oxygen-friendly bacteria goes to work supporting a healthy intestine.
- It may offer temporary relief from typical yeast/fungi symptoms, which may include depression, anxiety, recurring irritability, heartburn, indigestion, lethargy, extreme food and environmental allergies, acne, dry, flaky, itchy skin, jock itch, migraine headaches, recurring cystitis/ vaginal infections, premenstrual tension, and menstrual problems.
- FiveLac™’s support may be detected as early as the first few days for some but should be noticed within seven to ten days for most people.
- FiveLac™ is so easy to use in convenient, portable packets – You'll be amazed and delighted!
- When you use this groundbreaking product to fight candida, there will be no need to adhere to impossible dietary restrictions. For general health reasons, use common sense and avoid processed sweets. Eat your sweets "raw" and enjoy a good diet rich in nutritious foods.
Candida Home Test:
Up to 85% of Americans May Have Candida - DO YOU? Here is simple home test you can do to see if you have Candida overgrowth. This test has been around a for long time and it's thought to be quite reliable. Here it goes:
First thing in the morning, before you put anything into your mouth, work up some saliva and spit it into a clear glass of water. Check the water every 15 minutes for up to one hour.
According to our testimonials about 75% of our customers get relief from Candida overgrowth by using FiveLac or ThreeLac. If you have a problem that FiveLac™ or ThreeLac™ can help with, you will see strings (like legs) coming down into the water from the saliva floating on the top. There may also be “cloudy” saliva that will sink to the bottom of the glass or cloudy specks that will seem to be suspended in the water. This probably means you have Candida overgrowth.
If there are no strings and the saliva is still floating after at least one hour, you probably have your Candida under control. ThreeLac™ and FiveLac™ would then be used to maintain good bowel flora and proper pH.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- How do I take FiveLac™?
- The suggested use is 1 packet per day, right before you eat a meal. Let it dissolve in your mouth and follow immediately with 4-6 oz. of water. Then eat. Food acts as a buffer to assist FiveLac™ in reaching the small intestine, where it helps your body rid itself of the candida parasites. For stubborn or elevated candida difficulties, you may want to use 2 packets daily for 30 days, and then use 1 packet per day thereafter for maintenance. For more severe candida infestations, you may want to try 4 or 5 packets to start. Always be sure to take a fiber product as well, as outlined in the next question. Remember that this organism is extremely resilient and difficult to rid from your body. It can take time to re-establish good health. Much patience is required in this process.
- What happens when I take FiveLac™?
- You may be one of a small percentage of people who experience constipation. As the candida organisms are dying off, they collect in the intestines, and your bowel becomes impacted. We recommend that you take a fiber product for the first few days when you start taking FiveLac™. And always drink plenty of water. If you are typical, you will experience more frequent bowel activity. Stool may be loose and/or more voluminous, as more bowel matter vacates the body. You will want to take one Active Systemic Enzymes capsule at the same time. As FiveLac™ works, the enzymatic action provided by the Active Systemic Enzymes helps to break down the die-off and create a favorable environment for moving it along.
- Will I need to change my diet?
- There are no dietary restrictions. However, for general health reasons, use common sense and avoid processed sweets. Eat your sweets “raw.” Eat a “good diet” rich in nutritious foods.
- What does FiveLac™ taste like?
- It is a pleasant, lemon-tasting powder.
- How do I know if I have candida?
- You can try this simple test to see if you have candida: First thing in the morning, before you put ANYTHING in your mouth, get a clear glass. Fill with water and work up a bit of saliva, then spit it into the glass of water. Check the water every 15 minutes or so for up to one hour. If you have a problem that FiveLac™ can help with, you will see strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on the top, or “cloudy” saliva will sink to the bottom of the glass, or cloudy specks will seem to be suspended in the water. If there are no strings and the saliva is still floating after at least one hour, you probably have candida under control. FiveLac™ would then be used to maintain good bowel flora and proper pH.
FiveLac Active Ingredients:
- Bacillus coagulans: A probiotic organism that may help control occasional digestion and stomach problems.
- Bacillus subtilis: A probiotic organism that may help crowd out "bad" flora in the intestines.
- Enterococcus faecalis: The Enterococci constitute a major genus within the lactic acid bacteria group, and exists naturally in the human digestive tract. This effective probiotic bacteria is the result of formulation under strict laboratory conditions.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: These friendly bacteria inhabit the intestinal tract. The breakdown of nutrients by L. acidophilus produces lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other by-products to enhance optimal intestinal flora.
- Bifidobacterium longum: B. longum may help keep the digestive system running smoothly.