Master Liver/Gallbladder Flush
- The problem
- The Solution
- What you'll Need
- When to Repeat?
One of the most common but rarely recognized causes of illness is gallstones congesting the liver. Twenty million Americans suffer from attacks of gallstones every year. In many cases, treatment merely consists of removing the gallbladder, at the cost of $5 billion a year1. But this purely symptom-oriented approach does not eliminate the cause of the illness, and in many cases, sets the stage for even more serious conditions.
Most adults living in the industrialized world, and especially those suffering a chronic illness such as heart disease, arthritis, MS, cancer, or diabetes, have hundreds if not thousands of gallstones (mainly clumps of hardened bile) blocking the bile ducts of their liver.
The liver has direct control over growth and functioning of every cell in the body. Any kind of malfunction, deficiency or abnormal growth pattern of the cell is largely due to poor liver performance. Due to its extraordinary design, the liver often 'seems' to perform normally (balanced blood values), even after it has lost up to 60% of its original efficiency. As deceiving this may be to the patient and his doctor, the origin of most diseases can easily be traced to the liver.
The liver cleanse has led to extraordinary improvements in health and wellness among thousands of people who have already given themselves the precious gift of a strong, clean, revitalized liver. By decongesting the liver bile ducts and the gallbladder, the body's 60-100 trillion cells will be able to 'breathe' more oxygen, receive sufficient amounts of nutrients, efficiently eliminate their metabolic waste products, and maintain perfect communication links with the nervous system, endocrine system and every other part of the body.
This cleanse begins with 6 days of preparation and 1 day of flushing. For the first 6 days, we are working on softening the stones, dilating the bile duct, and preparing the body for flushing.
During this week, it is ideal to eat a primarily vegetarian diet to decrease stress on the body's digestive system. We will be using organic apple or cranberry juice to help soften the stones. They must be pure juices, and not cranberry cocktail. These juices contain malic acid, which softens the stones.
If you cannot tolerate either of these juices, you can instead substitute with malic acid. Use only food grade malic acid in powdered form. Avoid malic acid capsules, especially if they contain other ingredients. It is important that the malic acid is properly dissolved before ingesting it. The correct amount is 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per day, diluted in 24 - 32 ounces of room-temperature water.
We also want to make sure that the bowels are clean, so it is recommended to do 3 coffee enemas in preparation for the flush. Coffee enemas help to stimulate both bowel and liver cleansing. Don't be intimidated, they really aren't a big deal.
During this cleanse, avoid alcohol and recreational drugs. Take only food and beverages that are warm or room temperature. Cold foods will chill the liver and reduce the effectiveness of the Liver Flush. It is best to keep meals light and avoid overeating.
Try to avoid all animal protein, dairy, fried foods and processed sugary foods. There are meal ideas provided below.
What do you need for the Cleanse?
Preparation Phase (6 days):
- 1 Biliven 60caps. If you're sensitive to spices choose Gallbladder Clear instead.
- 1 Gallbladder Nano 8oz.
- 32 oz of fresh Apple juice a day. (Green Apples best) Preferably you'll choose to do your own juicing and not choose pasteurized juices. You can also substitute the apple for cranberry juice or take malic acid instead.
The Cleanse Ingredients (days 6 & 7)
- Epsom salt (no added ingredients) – 4 tablespoons. You can also use Colosan Powder which adds oxygen to the magnesium for deeper colon cleansing.
- Premier Research Olive Oil – ½ cup.
- 2 cups or jars with lids – mason jars work great.
- 2 Grapefruits – enough for ¾ cup or 6 oz. freshly squeezed juice. You may also use oranges and lemons if you cannot tolerate grapefruit. (Do not use packaged fruit juice, only freshly squeezed seems to work).
- Flushable wipes (optional)
- Castor oil pack for the kidneys (optional)
|PRL Products you'll need:||Price||Sale|
|1 Biliven Complex $27.95
1 Gallbladder Nano Detox $29.95
1 Premier Olive oil 8oz $6.95
|If sensitive to spices use this one:||Price||Sale|
|1 Gallbladder Clear 60 caps $19.95
1 Gallbladder Nano Detox $29.95
1 Premier Olive oil 8oz $6.95
Castor Oil Kit
Intructions for the Flush:
- Days 1-5
- Day 6
- Days 7
Instructions for Days 1-5:
- Morning - Take 2 Biliven and drink 8 oz. of pure apple or cranberry juice. You can add stevia to sweeten. Breakfast ideas include: oatmeal, quinoa, whole grain toast with almond butter, or fruit
- Afternoon - Take 2 Biliven and drink 8 oz. of pure apple or cranberry juice. Lunch ideas include: room temperature salad, vegetable and bean soups, vegetable wrap, and baked potato with steamed veggies.
- Evening - Take 2 Biliven and drink 8 oz. of pure apple or cranberry juice. Dinner ideas include: Vegetable stir fry with brown rice, brown rice pasta with garlic, oil and spinach or tomato sauce, quinoa recipes with vegetables. Try to eat your last meal of the day before 7pm to give your digestive system a break during sleep.
- Bedtime - Take 2 Biliven and 2 tsp of Gallbladder-ND. You can mix the Gallbladder-ND with the last 8 oz. of apple juice of the day if you like. Swish it around in your mouth for a bit before swallowing. It is best absorbed under the tongue.
- No fats, oils or proteins on day 4 & 5 - This will allow the bile to concentrate in the Gallbladder getting ready for the flush.
- Try to do a coffee enema on days 1, 3, and 5 to start cleansing your colon and liver.
Instructions for Day 6:
Avoid taking all medications and supplements today, unless it is absolutely necessary. It is imperative that you avoid all fat and protein today. Eat a light breakfast and lunch. Suggestions: oatmeal, white basmati rice, steamed veggies, baked potato or sweet potato with some pink salt. The key is to eat light. If you eat any FAT or PROTEIN today the flush will not work.
Do not eat anything after 2 p.m. Try to drink at least two glasses of cranberry or apple juice today before 2 p.m. if you can drink all three even better.
- 2:00pm - Fasting and water – From 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. you can only drink room-temperature or warm water. Try to drink 8-10 glasses of water. Do not drink or eat anything after taking the Flush Drink at 10:00pm. At this time, add 4 tablespoons of Epsom salt to 3 cups of purified water in a jar with a lid. Do not refrigerate. You will be drinking this salt water in 4 individual dosages, tonight and tomorrow morning.
- 6:00 p.m. – Drink your first 6 oz. of the Epsom salts/water mixture. Guzzle it down. You can hold your nose to eliminate the taste. It’s not that bad, but if you like you can suck on an orange wedge, just make sure you don’t eat any of the pulp.
- 8:00 p.m. – Take your second 6 oz. of Epsom salt/water drink. You may start to experience watery bowel after this time. It would be advisable to wear loose fitting close (sweatpants or shorts.)
- 9:30 p.m. – Prepare the drink and get ready for bed. Ideally, you want to take the Drink between 10:00 and 10:30 p.m. and go right to sleep. Make sure all your nightly chores are done, let the dog out, brush your teeth, etc. You will not be able to do anything after taking the olive oil Flush drink. Prepare your Flush drink. Wash grapefruits and squeeze enough for ¾ cups of juice. Remove all pulp. Add the juice to ½ cup of olive oil in a pint size jar. Close the jar and shake thoroughly until the solution is watery. If you are concerned about nausea, take 2 capsules of HCL with the Flush Drink. The taste is actually mild. Take the drink to your bedside.
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Drink the Flush Drink. If you are still having frequent bowel movements just wait until they have stopped, even if it is after the time stated. Take the Flush Drink standing up next to your bed. Guzzle it down as quickly as you can. Sucking on an orange wedge after the drink will help clear the taste of oil. Try to get it down within a few minutes.
- Go to Sleep: Lie down immediately after finishing the entire drink and go to sleep. In order for the oil to travel quickly through the intestines, your upper body needs to be higher than your waist. So it is best to lie on your back with your head propped up on a few pillows. You can also lie on your right side with your knees pulled toward your chest. Lie still for 30 minutes and ideally go to sleep. You may feel the urge to have a bowel movement, if ½ an hour has passed, go ahead. If you need to go sooner that is fine as well.
Instructions for Day 7:
This is the day where most of the action happens. You will take 2 more Epsom salt/water drinks this morning and you will start passing liver/gallbladder sludge and stones out through your bowels.
Shortly after rising you will begin having a series of bowel movements, and you may have already noticed gallstones floating in the toilet. Usually, by late morning most of the food should be out of your system and your bowel movements will expel mainly water and gallstones. This could continue up until the afternoon.
We suggest using a colander or strainer to catch the gallstones as they are expelled. You will see stones of various sizes, shapes and color. Typically, most of the stones will be different shades of green and float in the toilet. These are made up primarily of bile and cholesterol. Light- colored stones are the most recent, and the dark-green stones are the oldest.
Each flush will vary in size, color and amount of stones expelled. Generally, stones are the size of a pea. Make today a day of rest. It is normal to feel a bit lethargic and nauseous.
- 6:00 – 7:00 a.m. Drink your third 6 oz portion of the Epsom Salt drink. Do not eat anything at this time.
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Take your last Epsom Salt drink. Take a large glass of water 20 minutes after. Make sure to continue drinking plenty of water today.
- 10:00 a.m. You may start eating at this time. A few pieces of fruit would be most desirable. Ideally, you want to continue eating light on this day with minimal fat and protein.
- 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. It's time for a coffee enema. A coffee enema is very important to do today. The coffee will stimulate the bile ducts in the liver, helping to release any toxic bile or gallstones that are lingering behind. The enema will also help release any stones left in the lower bowels. If you are not feeling up to it today you can do it tomorrow when time permits.
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Castor Oil Pack (optional). At this time you may want to castor pack your kidneys for one hour. Since the flush will release a large amount of toxicity from the liver, the kidneys will be the first to take on this toxic load. Placing a castor pack over the kidneys will induce circulation allowing the castor oil to penetrate the cells and trigger a purging of newly accumulated toxins. If you are sensitive, or have a history of liver/gallbladder/kidney concerns, this is a step that should not be skipped.